Thursday, January 8, 2009

We are getting so big!

When we go walking in the park every day, we happen to see some of the same people. They keep making comments on how big we are getting! Look at those puppies grow! Aiden is now able to jump up on the bed with Abby. Lilly cat now has no where to hide, but we seem to be getting along a little better. Sometimes we even take a nap on the same bed (as long as we keep our distance).






We definitely are still puppies though. Everything is fun and games. Wrestling, chasing hide and seek....



Aiden can't see me behind this pillow!

Hard to take a picture of yourself with shelties!


We hear there is going to be some snow this weekend. Snow puppy angels! (at least they will enjoy it!)

4 comments:

  1. Hi there abby and aiden - thank you for visiting my blog.......were you guys just lurking in the background??? I am so happy you finally said hello as I just love meeting new friends. I must say you are very cute....please jump in anytime and say hi. I will add you to my blog list so I will remember to check in on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Abby and Aiden!! We just discovered you over on Reilly's blog. We're brother and sister Sheltie pups, too and we live in Wellington/New Zealand. We were born on 3 December 2007, so we're 13 months of age. Would you like to be friends with us? ;o)

    You can find us on www.oursheltie.blogspot.com

    Hugs, Josh and Jessie

    P.S. Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby and Aiden! You two are such cute sheltie puppies! And you're already bigger than me - I will be 2 next month but I only weigh 16 pounds!

    Are you going to learn agility or obedience?

    I'll check back with you later to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete