Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Finally!

Bad mommies waited until New Year's day to have us open our Christmas presents. We weren't quite sure what this activity was all about. Aiden really took to ripping the wrapping paper. Abby wasn't quite sure what to make of it all. In the end, they enjoyed playing with all their new toys, and eating the yummy cookies. Probably wouldn't mind doing it again.

















This reminds me of that shark skit on Saturday Night Live




We even helped Lilly open her gifts




Christmas makes puppies tired. Look grandma I like my pink puppy!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great time!! Lovely pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I glad you two puppies had fun at crisp mas

    ReplyDelete
  3. good times!! do I see blue manly toys for Aiden and pink for Abby? lmao!! love it. Peanut and I would like to know what Santa brought Miss Lilly. =)

    ReplyDelete