Saturday, July 25, 2009

Fair at the Park

We went for our usual walk in the park today, and there was a whole lotta activity. Apparently, there was some sort of park fair going on. So, we joined in and took a jaunt around the festivities. We got some loving along with some Rita's Italian Ice - our favorite!


Fair at the park


They had the police helicopter there and big fire trucks, etc. We even got to see the big copter take off!


This nice man stopped and asked about us. He bent down and gave us some loving.


Hangin' with the Italian Ice Man



Finally we get some! Yummm! Watermelon!!

We had a great time, and mom said we did very well.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! what a nice surprise! you went to the park, and there was a big party going on! Now, thats my kind of walk!
    your pal, Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know what was your favorite part of that walk :)

    Lucky dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat - you got to go to a fair! And after all that walking, you got italian ice? Sounds like a wonderful treat (I've never had one so I am jealous)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, something cold that sure sound pawtastic. We love cold stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice when walks goes a bit different - delicious ice you had :o)

    //Bente

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow a day at the fair - how cool - and we love the big trucks too - and watermelon ices how exciting

    Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woof! Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. WOW! You sure did have a pawtastic day at the fair. It's my birthday soon and I'm having a birthday giveaway. Visit my blog and read my current post. Hope to hear from you. Lots of Golden Woofs! Sugar

    ReplyDelete