Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bath Trauma

It was such a warm and wonderful day today. We went to the park as usual.




We also went to petsmart to pick up some beauty supplies. Something was mentioned about a bath, but we weren't sure what that was. We were tired from the hot day at the park. Earlier in the week we had some fun rolling in the mud after the rain, and on Friday after the grass was cut we became leprechauns after doing some pro wrestling in the nice wet grass. So, mom said we were very dirty puppies. This is the result....





Do I look thrilled??

Over all we were traumatized, but survived. Got the full spa treatment - shampoo, nails, trimming, brushing. Mom said something about wishing she was treated so well. Our crate beds are freshly clean smelling too. We will see how long all this clean stuff lasts.

9 comments:

  1. you will get used to it. i actually like baths. It feels good to get all the gunk out. I had to start going to the groomer because I started to clog up the drains. You guys are getting big and looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor yous. I does not like baths at all!
    ~lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a really long tongue in that photo at the park! You'd think the bath and Spa Day would feel good after being so hot, but I guess you two would rather have had the mud treatment. Why don't you request that next time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your survived ;o) When your clean and smell better you will get a lot more hugs and kisses :o)

    //Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mud treatment, BOL!

    I hate baths too, but mom loves it when I'm all clean-smelling and silky soft. Doesn't last long though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always a bit dirty from all the chasing I do after Chip in the garden ;-)

    Sounds like you had a nice time out in the Sun.

    Wizz

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best part of a bath is drying off. Not fun but at least they only come every 4-6 months for us.

    Essex & Deacon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby, you're looking less than thrilled, much like my sister Jessie when she's getting a bath. She loves to roll in dirty stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think baths should be against the law. If I only had opposable thumbs I would call 911 when I get a bath...

    ReplyDelete