Hey! We made it onto our favorite website Sheltie Nation!! We are famous pups now. We will remember the little people though now that we are famous. Sheltie Nation How cute did we look!?
Woof! We are Abby and Aiden - brother and sister Sheltie pups. We were born July 21st, 2008. Trying to get used to our other housemate Lilly cat, and growing up as pups. We like to take a walk daily in the park with our mom Lisa through the week, sometimes mom Stephanie joins in on the weekends.
The family has now grown to include Fiona and Lucy cats. The Inn is full now!
2011 Holiday Greeting + Blog Break Notes
-
First and foremost, A big Golden Thanks to everyone ...
all my blog friends and readers.
Delighted to share my life, adventures and fun thoughts to all of ...
Is That a Service Dog?
-
This story from Portland, Oregon is representative of an issue that I see
discussed in numerous places as I make my way about the net. Do you sneak
your do...
-
An amazing slow motion video of dogs - you'll realize it's an advertisement
at the end, amazing nevertheless.
Have a great weekend! I'm probably going ou...
Cool! Congratulations! Mom shows me photos on Sheltie Nation all the time! She's always exclaiming "oh how cute!" Now you two are famous!
ReplyDeleteHi Abby and Aiden - I was just over at Ludos blog and found you - I was in central PA for Christmas - do you ever go to a rails to trails?
ReplyDeleteMorgan
Congratulations guys! You're the cutest Sheltie pups ever!!! We'll go over to Sheltie Nation and see if we can spot you there :)
ReplyDeleteWell how cool is that for you two young puspters......but just remember the rules of the pack.....he/she who is older is BIG!!!!.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you too! Thanks for pointing out the site too.
ReplyDelete